Inside Sales Support (2727 W. 5th Ave, Denver, CO)
This position is available for a reliable and ambitious person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting position with a variety of responsibilities, opportunity for advancement, and all while working for a company that cares about its employees. We have been in business for over 55 years selling a wide variety of products such as furniture, draperies, artwork, carpet, sheets, towels, and much more to hotels all across the country. We are looking for someone who can provide excellent service for our customers, support the efforts of our Sales-Territory Managers, and become a leader with in our team.
Here’s who we are looking for:
- Must have a positive attitude and a take-charge approach to handle numerus daily tasks.
- Provide effective customer service to external and internal customers directly by telephone, electronic communication and face to face. Manager the weekly call volume of 75-100 service calls a week.
- Completely and accurately process customer orders, change orders, freight quotes and credits according to established policies and procedures.
- Expedite shipments and provide various other types and levels of ongoing customer service.
- Will assist Territory Managers by supporting their day to day activities. Which includes; calling customers, writing orders, collecting information and pricing and tracking orders? Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Maintain existing data bases utilized by the department and expanding their capabilities.
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management as required. Support special project; organize and plan event. Assist in developing marketing campaigns.
- The ability to influence and motivate others to get the job done.
- Work effectively with other departments of the company to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Take the initiative to think outside the box utilizing problem solving skills. Turn opportunities into success.
- Back-up Cover for the reception desk during lunch, breaks and scheduled PTO. Answer incoming calls quickly (ideally within 3 ring cycles) and direct all calls to their destination without delay. Greet customers, answer questions, announce calls or provide directions to visitors.
- Computer skills a plus; Microsoft Office: Excel, Office and Word.
- Clerical experience in a high-volume office highly desired
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
Benefits include: Health (medical/dental/vision,) 401k, paid time off, on the job training, long term disability, paid leave, and discounted gym memberships, wellness program.
Valiant Products / EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
FF&E can be purchased in a variety of different ways, and the price will be pretty much the same whichever way you go. Valiant reduces your risks and your costs through expert implementation and accountability unlike the others. Your time is valuable, and with Valiant you won’t have to waste time solving FF&E problems.
Denver, CO 80204